By using the services of our shop, you will be engaged with our Policies and Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any point of our Terms and Conditions, you may refuse to visit and use our website.
This online shop is run by Łukasz Banasiak (hereinafter referred to as the Seller) running a business under the company with its registered office at ul. Wieluńska 78, 97-438 Rusiec, Poland, entered into the Central Register and Information on Business Activity conducted by the Minister of Entrepreneurship and Technology, NIP: 7692164967, REGON: 368442081, EU VAT: PL7692164967.
§ 1 User account
- Account registration in the shop is voluntary, free of charge and is not required to place an order. You can place an order in the shop as a guest.
- For security reasons, each customer can only create one registered account by default. For customers who attempt to create multiple accounts, we reserve the right to suspend them without notice.
- According to the customs regulations, the customer must provide correct and accurate information. All billing addresses and names should be correct. In some countries, the recipient may be required to present an ID or passport to pick up the shipment or to verify the payment. The customer is solely responsible for the accuracy of the data he provides when placing the order. If any information is incorrect and prevents shipment, delivery or customs clearance, our company will not be held responsible and will not offer any compensation in such cases.
§ 2 Placing an order
- The information provided in the product page in the shop does not constitute an offer of the Seller within the meaning of the Civil Code, but only an invitation to customers to submit offers to conclude a Sales Agreement.
- By placing an order, you declare that you are at least 18 years old.
- To place an order, the customer must first complete the order by adding the selected item to the cart using the "ADD TO CART" button on the product page. After completing the order, the customer goes to the order checkout page, where he can indicate the delivery method and payment method. On the checkout page, the customer is informed about the total price for the selected item and delivery, as well as all additional costs that he is obliged to incur in connection with the purchase. The order is sent to the Seller by clicking on the "BUY NOW" button.
- Once we receive your order, we automatically send you an email with the following information about your order:
- item names, quantities, prices;
- information about your rights and cancellation conditions;
- chosen method of payment and delivery;
- shipping costs and additional services;
- a unique link to the order summary, where you can find all information about the order, the content of all automatic messages sent to the customer, an invoice and a contact form.
- The Seller sends information about the acceptance of the order for execution to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. Information about the acceptance of the order for execution is the Seller's declaration of acceptance of the customer's offer and upon receipt by the customer, the Sales Agreement is concluded.
- In the event of a refusal to accept an order, we will promptly inform the customer by e-mail, WhatsApp, SMS or telephone.
- While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of product descriptions, specifications and prices, there may be occasions where errors occur. If this is the case, we cannot accept your order. In case of a mistake, we will contact you with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The displayed information is treated as an invitation and not as a confirmed offer for sale.
- Given the popularity and/or supply constraints of some of our products, we may have to limit the number of products available for purchase. We reserve the right to change the quantities available for purchase at any time, even after an order has been placed.
- We save your data for the documentation and processing of your order. If you do not receive or lose this data, we will send you a copy upon request.
- For each order, we issue a sales document in the form of a receipt (in the case of individual persons located in Poland) or an electronic invoice for the purchase of goods (in the case of companies located in Poland), which will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the order. Pursuant to the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of December 17, 2010 (Journal of Laws No. 249 of December 28, 2010, item 1661), an electronic purchase invoice has exactly the same legal force as its paper equivalent and in such a situation there is no the obligation to provide a paper version of the sales document. We do not attach a paper version of the invoice to orders.
- In the case of orders delivered outside of Poland, we only issue an electronic sales invoice, which we send to the e-mail address provided in the order.
- Intra-community delivery of goods - in our shop it is possible to purchase with a 0% VAT rate for companies registered in the European Union and based outside Poland. A company wishing to receive an order with a 0% VAT rate must have an active identification number for intra-community transactions registered in the VIES system. An order with a 0% VAT rate can be completed only if the order is sent to the official address of the company listed in the VIES system. Please inform us about your desire to return VAT in your order. Our employee will verify the data provided in the order with the data in VIES and refund the VAT and issue an invoice with the 0% VAT rate. If the EU VAT number is inactive or the delivery address does not correspond to the address in the VIES system, the order cannot be completed with the 0% VAT rate.
- After your order has been dispatched, we automatically send you an e-mail containing the following information and attachments:
- link to order summary;
- tracking number and a link to the package tracking page;
- information on how to return the goods;
- we attach: electronic purchase invoice.
§ 3 Order processing
- Orders are processed from Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm London Time, excluding public holidays (list of holidays in point 9). Orders placed outside of our working hours will be processed the next business day.
- We test and visually inspect each item before packing to ensure you receive a working and undamaged part.
- Order processing time: most orders are ready to ship within 1-2 business days, unless the product page states an extended processing time (this information is located above the "Add to Cart" button). After completing the order, you will receive an e-mail with the tracking number and your parcel will be forwarded to the courier. Couriers collect parcels from us at 1:00 pm from Monday to Friday (excluding holidays).
- In the case of an order consisting of several products, the order processing time is considered to be the longest time period shown in the pages of the ordered products. For example, if an order consists of two products and one has a processing time of "1-2 working days" and the other product has a processing time of "2-3 working days", then the processing time should be "within 2-3 working days".
- The order processing time may change if we have additional questions for the customer needed to complete the order correctly.
- The customer is responsible for providing complete and accurate shipping addresses. We cannot change the delivery address after the package has been shipped. We are not responsible for packages lost due to incomplete or inaccurate addresses. If the delivery fails for any reason and the delivery address matches the address provided by the customer, we cannot be held responsible for returning the package.
- It may happen that we confirm your order, but later it turns out that we cannot deliver the ordered product. If we are unable to deliver the ordered product, we will contact the customer and offer a cancellation of the order and a full refund.
- We ship exactly the products that the customer purchased in his order. We are not responsible if a customer has ordered a part that does not fit their car without verifying compatibility with our customer service.
- List of public holidays in Poland on which we do not process orders: January 1, January 6, Easter Monday (movable feast), May 1, May 3, Corpus Christi (movable feast), August 15, November 1, November 11, 25 December, December 26.
- We do not deliver orders to the following locations: Afghanistan, American Samoa, Antarctica, Belarus, Brazil, Comoros, Equatorial Guinea, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Greenland, Guernsey, Guinea-Bissau, Israel, Jersey, Kiribati, Mayotte, Nauru, Netherlands Antilles, Niue, Republic of Central African, Russia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Vatican City, Venezuela, Western Sahara, Yemen.
§ 4 Shipping and delivery
- The cost of shipping depends on many factors, such as the country of delivery, location (based on the zip code), dimensions and weight of the package. To check the exact cost of shipping to your location, add the desired item or items to the cart, then go to the checkout page, select the country you want to ship the order to and enter the postal code of the destination address. The delivery methods will automatically update and show the correct shipping cost for your order.
- The delivery time presented in the delivery methods is counted in working days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays in the country of delivery. The delivery time depends on the selected delivery method. Estimated delivery times are listed for each delivery method.
- Delivery time is an estimate. Once the order leaves our warehouse, the delivery time may be affected by many factors that are beyond our control (e.g. weather conditions, public holidays in the country of destination, border situation in transit countries, operational delays of the carrier, etc.). We recommend ordering items in advance.
- The delivery time begins to count from the moment we hand over the package to the courier. The delivery time given in the delivery methods does NOT include the "Order processing time" referred to in § 3.
- All delivery methods we offer have a tracking number, which the customer receives by e-mail at the time of handing over the package to the carrier.
- All orders reported as "delivered" by the carriers are considered delivered. In this case, we are not responsible for non-delivery.
- Orders are sent to the address provided by the customer in the order. We are not responsible for the shipment if the customer provided incorrect address. We cannot change the delivery address after the package has been shipped. Not all carriers allow the receiver of the package to change the address. If the delivery fails and the delivery address matches the address provided by the customer, we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of the package.
- Information for customers located outside the European Union (orders delivered outside the EU): we are not responsible for shipments stopped by the customs office in the country of destination or destroyed by the customs office in the country of destination due to illegal goods in the country of destination. Customers are solely responsible for complying with local laws.
- Information for customers located outside the European Union (orders delivered outside the EU): the price of the item and shipping costs do not include customs, import and local fees and taxes applicable in the country of delivery. We are not responsible for import taxes, duties and other local fees and taxes imposed by the customs office in the country of delivery. Customer is solely responsible for paying such fees, if applicable. If the buyer refuses the shipment due to import duties or taxes, the buyer is fully responsible for all costs related to customs and importation proceedings.
§ 5 Payment methods
- We offer various payment methods for the purchase of goods depending on the destination country, currency and order value. Available payment methods will be shown on the checkout page.
- We use encryption to ensure full protection of all payments at all stages between the customer and the shop. Your personal data will be encrypted and transmitted over the internet using 128-bit RSA SSL encryption not only during registration and in the user profile, but also in the shopping cart.
- Payment methods:
- VISA/MasterCard - payment by debit or credit card. The operator of this form of payment is Przelewy24. After selecting this form of payment, you will be redirected to the secure Przelewy24 website. There are no additional fees for using this payment method.
- Conotoxia Pay - VISA, MasterCard, Discover, Bancontact, Google Pay, Rapid Transfer, iDeal, Diner's Club, EPS, bank wire transfer and more. After selecting this form of payment, you will be redirected to the secure Conotoxia website. There are no additional fees for using this payment method.
- Przelewy24 - payments with VISA, MasterCard and Google Pay. This payment method also offers real-time bank wire transfer available only to customers who place an order in PLN and have an account in a Polish bank. After selecting this form of payment, you will be redirected to the secure Przelewy24 website. There are no additional fees for using this payment method.
- BLIK - the BLIK online payment system allows phone users to make quick payments. After selecting this form of payment, you will be redirected to the secure Przelewy24 website where you can enter the BLIK code. There are no additional fees for using this payment method.
- PayPal - allows any company or person with an email address to safely and conveniently send and receive payments online. After placing your order, you will be redirected to the PayPal website. To pay with PayPal, you must have a PayPal account. After selecting this form of payment, the customer is obliged to pay a non-refundable transaction fee (PayPal commission). The amount of the transaction fee depends on the value of the order and is visible with this form of payment on the order checkout page.
§ 6 Order Cancelation
- Customers can cancel an order at any time before the order is dispatched. Once your order has been collected by a courier, it cannot be canceled or changed. Once your order has been shipped, you have the right to return your order upon receipt. You can read more about the right to return in § 7.
- To cancel your order and receive a refund, please inform us immediately via the Contact section or by replying to our email with the order summary.
- You will receive the refund through the same services with which you paid for the order.
§ 7 Return of the order (withdrawal from the sales contract)
- The customer may return the order within 30 days from the date of its receipt (delivery by courier) without giving a reason. If the order includes many items delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the return time is counted from the date of receipt of the last item from the order.
- The customer is obliged to inform us in writing, by e-mail or using the contact form available on the Order Summary page about the willingness to make a return. Please do not return the goods until you have received from us the return form and the address to which the returned item should be sent. Please note that the goods do not always return to the place from which they were sent.
- After receiving the return form, the customer has 14 days to return the item.
- The customer bears the cost of the returned item. We do not accept COD returns and are not responsible for the costs associated with such shipments. Returned goods must be verified by our employees before starting the refund procedure.
- In accordance with the law, the customer is obliged to return the product in a condition not exceeding what is necessary to establish the nature of the product, as well as its characteristics and functioning. The customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and functioning. If the item is found to have been used in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature of the product, the value is reduced by the amount constituting the cost of bringing the goods to factory condition.
- We kindly ask you to properly protect the product so that it is not damaged during transport and, if possible, send it back in its original packaging. The Customer is responsible for the proper shipment and protection of the goods.
- We do not accept returns if the item shows signs of use, damage or assembly by the customer.
- The refund for the returned item will be made in the form of payment in which the item was paid.
- The refund will be made up to 14 days after receipt of the return of the goods. Delivery costs are included in the refund, except for additional costs resulting from choosing a different delivery method than the cheapest delivery we offer to your location.
- Refusal to collect the shipment, failure to collect the shipment on time or failure to deliver the shipment due to the incorrect address provided by the customer in the order is NOT considered as a return of the order. In such situations, our company is charged by the carrier for return shipping costs that are higher than the cost of shipping to the customer. In this case, the amount of the refund will be reduced by the costs of return, which we have been charged by the carrier.
- Information for customers located outside the European Union (orders delivered outside the EU): If the customer refuses to accept the shipment because of additional charges imposed on the shipment, such as customs, tax and/or import duties, these charges are transferred to the sender and the shipment is destroyed by customs. In these situations, the customer will not receive a refund.
- Any additional information on the reason for the return would be appreciated.
- It is possible to extend the return period from 30 days to 90 days for a fee. When placing an order, the customer has the option to order the "Extended Return Service". The cost of such a service is shown on the checkout page.
§ 8 Complaints
- We make every effort to ensure that the customer receives the ordered goods intact. If something is wrong with your order, please contact customer service immediately to clarify the situation.
- Before collecting the package, check that the outer packaging is not damaged or has not been opened. In the event of damage or if you are concerned that the contents of the package may be stolen, please fill out the report with a courier.
- Damage in transit: if a product in the package is damaged, please contact us immediately (no later than 12 hours after delivery) so that we can start complaint procedure for the delivery service and start the order complaint process. Please attach a clear photo or video of the damaged product, transport packaging with a visible courier label and photos of fillings inside the packaging. The photos are required by the carriers to start the claim procedure.
- Non-compliance of the goods with the order: if you received the wrong product, take a clear photo of the received item and the outer packaging with the courier label visible, and then contact us, e.g. by replying to the email with the order summary. Include photos in email.
- In most cases, we handle complaints within 24 hours, but we reserve the right to extend the time of handling the complaint up to 7 working days.
ul. Wielunska 78
97-438 Rusiec, Poland
Customer Service Contact Form: CLICK HERE
§ 9 Product descriptions
- While we try to be as accurate as possible, we do not guarantee that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, or error-free. From time to time there may be information that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, prices and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without notice. If a key product specification is changed after the order is placed or within seven days of delivery, you can cancel and return the order for a full refund.
§ 10 Prices
- Product prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Information for customers located outside the European Union (orders delivered outside the EU): the price of the item and shipping cost do not include customs, import duty, local fees and taxes applicable in the country of delivery. We are not responsible for import taxes, duties and other local fees and taxes imposed by the customs office in the country of delivery. Customer is solely responsible for paying such fees, if applicable.
§ 11 Guarantee
- The goods sold by the Seller are covered by the warranty provided by the manufacturer or distributor.
- Information on the duration of the warranty is presented in the product page in the shop.
§ 12 Information on the protection of privacy and personal data
§ 13 Customer Conduct
- While we will always try to resolve issues in a professional, courteous and friendly manner, we will not tolerate any unacceptable or unreasonable behavior towards our customer service staff.
- Unacceptable behaviors directed at customer service agents may include:
- Aggressive, abusive and threatening behavior. Examples include: any direct or perceived threats on any communication channel, intimidating language, personal and verbal abuse, sexist, racist, homophobic or offensive, rudeness and baseless allegations.
- Annoying complaints, despite the full resolution of the problem. Repeated complaints despite being offered reasonable and fair solutions in accordance with our rules and policies.
- Asking, expecting or requiring staff to break established company policy guidelines, e.g. refund amount, timelines, special compensation, etc. Similarly, seeking an unrealistic outcome beyond the scope of our own policies and procedures.
- Repeatedly changing the nature of the complaint or the desired outcome after a formal response.
- Excessive number of complaints compared to purchase history.
- In the event of such behavior, individuals may be advised and formally notified that:
- Their language is considered offensive, abusive, threatening and totally unacceptable;
- They must refrain from using such language, intimidation and threats.
- If customers do not stop this behavior, further communication will be stopped. We reserve the right not to accept orders from the customer in the future without further notice.
§ 14 Final Provisions
- The content of these Terms and Conditions may be recorded by printing, saved on a disc or downloaded at any time from the shop.
- In the event of a dispute arising on the basis of the concluded Sales Agreement, the parties will strive to resolve the matter amicably. The law applicable to the resolution of any disputes arising from these Regulations is Polish law.
- The Seller informs the Customer who is a Consumer about the possibility of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims. The rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices or on the websites of entities authorized to settle disputes out of court. They may be, in particular, consumer ombudsman or Voivodship Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection, the list of which is available on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
- The Seller informs that at the address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ there is an online platform for settling disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs at the EU level (ODR platform).
- The Seller reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions. The Seller will inform the Customer 7 days before the entry into force of the new Terms and Conditions about the change in the Terms and Conditions by means of an e-mail message containing a link to the text of the amended Terms and Conditions. If the Customer does not accept the new content of the Terms and Conditions, he is obliged to notify the Seller of this fact, which results in termination of the contract in accordance with the provisions of §14 of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions come into effect on April 1, 2022.